Job Title: Clerk, R&H Concert Library (Entry‐level)
Reports to: Manager, R&H Concert Library
Department Hours of Operation: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday to Friday
Number of hours for this position: Part‐time, permanent, 21 hours per week, during regular
Department Hours of Operation.
Start Date: Immediately, or upon mutual agreement between successful candidate and R&H.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Pull and prepare rental performance sets for R&H Concert Library rental orders, checking each set for
- completeness and quality
- Print new performance sets as necessary, using print masters
- Fill out condition sheets before sending out performance set orders
- Fill out check‐in sheets upon return receipt of performance sets
- Maintain Concert Library circulating materials, reserve performance sets, print masters, etc.
- Send out concert program request emails to customers; send customer programs to ASCAP and BMI on a regular basis
- Format and scan print masters to PDFs / TIFFs, etc., and store these electronic files on company server
- Other duties, as needed
Job Skills Needed:
- The ability to read music, including manuscript scores, is required
- Flexibility, as project prioritization changes quickly and often
- An innovative and inventive mind, where daily procedures and projects are concerned
- The ability to balance speed and accuracy
- Experience with printers / copy machines
- Good writing skills and a pleasant phone manner