Reports to: Director, R&H Concert Library
Department Hours of Operation: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday to Friday
Number of hours for this position: Part-time, permanent, 21 hours per week, during regular Department Hours of Operation.
Start Date: Immediately, or upon mutual agreement between successful candidate and R&H.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
– Pull and prepare rental performance sets for R&H Concert Library rental orders, checking each set for completeness and quality
– Print new performance sets as necessary, using print masters
– Fill out condition sheets before sending out performance set orders
– Fill out check-in sheets upon return receipt of performance sets
– Maintain Concert Library circulating materials, reserve performance sets, print masters, etc.
– Send out concert program request emails to customers; send customer programs to ASCAP and BMI on a regular basis
– Format and scan print masters to PDFs / TIFFs, etc., and store these electronic files on company server
– Other duties, as needed
Job Skills Needed:
– The ability to read music, including manuscript scores, is required
– Flexibility, as project prioritization changes quickly and often
– An innovative and inventive mind, where daily procedures and projects are concerned
– The ability to balance speed and accuracy
– Experience with printers / copy machines
– Good writing skills and a pleasant phone manner